lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2016

DE PAPUA NUEVA GUINEA, MISIONERO POLACO PIDE NUESTRA AYUDA.



Hello Pepe:
I am Fr.Robert from Missionary of the Holy Family Congregation and 2013 I came to Papua New Guinea,
Last year I was Missionary of Mercy and next year I will start work diocesan youth office and I will continue the Preaching in our diocese of Mendi. Southern Highlands Province.
I know yours books and a lot of courses of new evangelization. I went throu Filip, Poul, John, Emaus and I made a lot of work in it. It was in Poland my country.
When Bishop Donald Lippert OFM Cap. asked me about work with youth I thought about You and new evangelization.
I have a lot of materials but in polish language. And my diocese have only 50 years anniversary. So here we are not talking about new evangelization but still about first evangelization.
I need help because I need some materials in english that I can translate to pidzin local language and to find way to do adaptation because the real world here is total different and we are in the beginning. Not everything is easy to understand in europe is easy to understand on PNG...
so I am sorry I am bothering you but we are one body we are the Church... You came to me on my prayer so I have searched internet to find you.
if do you have any way to help me or to find in internet and download some materials I will be happy.
If Holy Spirit will give some another idea I am open. I am coming to source of evangelization in Church but I know you have many ways to guide me...
I am only simple missionary but God's mercy is over me...
I keep you in my prayer and I bless you and your Family...
thank you +


Fr. Robert MSF