miércoles, 27 de julio de 2016

RUANDA, PAÍS #72 CON PRESENCIA DE ESCUELA SAN ANDRÉS



RWANDA, Pueblo herido por el genocidio pide el Evangelio y el Programa de san Andrés para curar sus heridas.

Dear International Director Pepe Prado Jose Flores.

I am Fr. Bonaventure NGIRENTE. Parish priest of Rushaki catholic parish.

I hereby request to open a door of the program NEW LIFE in Rwanda.

I feel this program will be important and helpful for our people in Rwanda at large.

As you well know our country was devastated by the war of 1994 which resulted into Genocide and acclaimed many people about one million TUTSI and modelate Hutu. We need new ways of Evangelisation and New methods of imparting the Gospel.

We need new approaches of the Gospel. Our people still suffering from the pinch of the wounds caused by Genocide. So they need inner healing of the wounds of genocide I have learnt about this program from people in Uganda and I desire to open the door for the people of Rwanda.

Therefore , I hereby request you to allow them to come and facilitate this program in parish. GOD BLESS You abundantly. Respectfull yours, Bonaventure NGIRENTE FIOCESE OF BYUMBA RWANDA